Jai_MD
06-10 06:23 PM
done and request fellow members who are on the sidelines to do the same!
wallpaper gambar laksa penang
deepakjain
06-08 06:38 PM
You might get your GC while you are at the retirement home....
Do not get me wrong ....140 crore Rupees [EAD & AP Renewal] just for pending 485 is not an small amount.....
they will be another July 2007 fiasco in 2010.....so that another 200K people board the non stop flight for GC destination......so that 140 Crore becomes 280 Crore Rupees....those 2000 hired by USCIS in 2007 will be waiting for salary hike ....:D
Do not get me wrong ....140 crore Rupees [EAD & AP Renewal] just for pending 485 is not an small amount.....
they will be another July 2007 fiasco in 2010.....so that another 200K people board the non stop flight for GC destination......so that 140 Crore becomes 280 Crore Rupees....those 2000 hired by USCIS in 2007 will be waiting for salary hike ....:D
dummgelauft
08-21 09:28 AM
You are an illegal. Go back to Canada, and try properly.
2011 laksa kering. laksa beli yang kering tu; laksa beli yang kering tu

alex99
07-11 07:35 PM
EB3 PERM
Labor Filed: August 27th 2006
I-140 filed at NSC on 12th November
Still waiting for approval
Sent 485 App to NSC on July 2nd....
Regards,
Alex
Labor Filed: August 27th 2006
I-140 filed at NSC on 12th November
Still waiting for approval
Sent 485 App to NSC on July 2nd....
Regards,
Alex
more...
GC_1000Watt
03-12 02:39 PM
Here we are again "Mentally" bruised and beaten by yet another VB.
USCIS talk about some unknown cases in district offices..tomorrow they will say they have more pending unknown cases at some local attorney general office. And then we have no spillover happening, just asking for a disastorus wastage of visa in the last quarter. That's all ridiculous and making a mockery out of us.
Wish I had the power and money to pull USCIS in court and ask them to actually clear the scene to all of us.
Can "IV" in some way provide us with the "Power" to question USCIS and publish the answer in public? If the answer is Yes, then I am sure many people can contribute for the cause.
USCIS talk about some unknown cases in district offices..tomorrow they will say they have more pending unknown cases at some local attorney general office. And then we have no spillover happening, just asking for a disastorus wastage of visa in the last quarter. That's all ridiculous and making a mockery out of us.
Wish I had the power and money to pull USCIS in court and ask them to actually clear the scene to all of us.
Can "IV" in some way provide us with the "Power" to question USCIS and publish the answer in public? If the answer is Yes, then I am sure many people can contribute for the cause.
nojoke
02-27 09:11 PM
I am tired of listening to depressing economic news and beating dead horse on this forum. I know you are also tired, but trust me this doesn't help anyone. I can say this because I come from area dependent on free-falling auto-industry ... yeah I am from Detroit.
Times may be tough, but we are making tougher for ourselves by re-hashing these bleak developments. Remember misery attracts misery!
Easy solution - Please don't be forced to read them.
misery didn't attrach misery -housing bubble attracts misery.
Times may be tough, but we are making tougher for ourselves by re-hashing these bleak developments. Remember misery attracts misery!
Easy solution - Please don't be forced to read them.
misery didn't attrach misery -housing bubble attracts misery.
more...
gc_lover
06-30 09:33 PM
my attorney says even if you send it today to be delivered on Monday July 2 USCIS might also reject cases delivered on july 2, if visa bulleten is revised on july 2. does anybody have any idea what USCIS did for others workers category, did they reject cases filed after June 5 or reject from June 5 itself (I believe June 5 was the date when DOS said they retrogressed)
No one knows what will happen on Monday, However, I think you should send out your application. I send my application on Friday and I don't know whats going to happen. I would rather send and wait instead of just waiting without sending. Who knows, I might sneak in huh :)
No one knows what will happen on Monday, However, I think you should send out your application. I send my application on Friday and I don't know whats going to happen. I would rather send and wait instead of just waiting without sending. Who knows, I might sneak in huh :)
2010 tattoo laksa kering.
prioritydate
12-20 07:03 PM
Please lookup 245(k).
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode08/usc_sec_08_00001255----000-.html
So basically if you are applying for employment based immigration adjustment of status(meaning I-485) under EB1 EB2 or EB3, (that's what they mean by paragraph (1), (2), or (3) of section 1153 (b) in the above text), and if you have not voilated status for over 180 days after your last legal entry into USA, and if you were in legal status at the time of applying for 485, then you may adjust status.
Now, a really good idea would be that you disclose this whole thing at the time of filing 485 and also claim the benefit under section 245(k). Since its apparent that you have not done it, I would advise to leave it alone and dont dig up old graves.
Consult an attorney for further advise, but dont go overboard in being Raja Harishchandra (the chronic truth teller) because frankly USCIS may not care about this and you can always claim the benefit under section 245(k).
However, if USCIS finds out about this (which is very very unlikely) and if the officer is a very strict person, then they may create a case of wilful misrepresentation. That's because on form I-485, it says that "have you ever been out of status or illegal and if so, provide details". In that question, if you didnt disclose your past history of being out of status ( I am assuming you were out of status and not illegal) then basically, in theory, they can say that you wilfully misrepresented (basically lied to them) by hiding this.
One option is to file an amendment to your I-485 and disclose this fact. That way, atleast they cannot make a case of wilfull misrepresentation. Nonetheless, remember, for them to find this out (about you not working and sitting at home) is difficult. Unless they somehow ask for your W-2 and paystubs for past 6-7 years and in that case it will be very easy for them to see that you were not working for 1 year.
Consult an attorney and tell the attorney all the details. I am not a lawyer and you should always ask a lawyer for legal advise.
Thanks for the clarification, Logiclife. I enter U.S in the first week of Feb, 2001. The economy was bad and I didn't manage to get a job. In fact, I didn't managed to get a job for a year. My then employer didn't revoked my H1B and the I-94 was valid until Oct, 2002. I didn't know that I was out of status till now. I don't remember seeing any section in I-485 form, asking for information about out of status. I did attach my previous H1-B approval notice(2000 -2002) while filing I-485. One thing I want to know is, did anyone got a query(RFE), asking to provide all W2 forms since their entry into this country? I am interested to know that.
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode08/usc_sec_08_00001255----000-.html
So basically if you are applying for employment based immigration adjustment of status(meaning I-485) under EB1 EB2 or EB3, (that's what they mean by paragraph (1), (2), or (3) of section 1153 (b) in the above text), and if you have not voilated status for over 180 days after your last legal entry into USA, and if you were in legal status at the time of applying for 485, then you may adjust status.
Now, a really good idea would be that you disclose this whole thing at the time of filing 485 and also claim the benefit under section 245(k). Since its apparent that you have not done it, I would advise to leave it alone and dont dig up old graves.
Consult an attorney for further advise, but dont go overboard in being Raja Harishchandra (the chronic truth teller) because frankly USCIS may not care about this and you can always claim the benefit under section 245(k).
However, if USCIS finds out about this (which is very very unlikely) and if the officer is a very strict person, then they may create a case of wilful misrepresentation. That's because on form I-485, it says that "have you ever been out of status or illegal and if so, provide details". In that question, if you didnt disclose your past history of being out of status ( I am assuming you were out of status and not illegal) then basically, in theory, they can say that you wilfully misrepresented (basically lied to them) by hiding this.
One option is to file an amendment to your I-485 and disclose this fact. That way, atleast they cannot make a case of wilfull misrepresentation. Nonetheless, remember, for them to find this out (about you not working and sitting at home) is difficult. Unless they somehow ask for your W-2 and paystubs for past 6-7 years and in that case it will be very easy for them to see that you were not working for 1 year.
Consult an attorney and tell the attorney all the details. I am not a lawyer and you should always ask a lawyer for legal advise.
Thanks for the clarification, Logiclife. I enter U.S in the first week of Feb, 2001. The economy was bad and I didn't manage to get a job. In fact, I didn't managed to get a job for a year. My then employer didn't revoked my H1B and the I-94 was valid until Oct, 2002. I didn't know that I was out of status till now. I don't remember seeing any section in I-485 form, asking for information about out of status. I did attach my previous H1-B approval notice(2000 -2002) while filing I-485. One thing I want to know is, did anyone got a query(RFE), asking to provide all W2 forms since their entry into this country? I am interested to know that.
more...

Macaca
01-28 11:53 AM
I have come to this country in 1999 on F1 and have been working and paying takes since 2001.
Being on F(**k me) 1 is a triple whamy. Others are complaining about 6 years of H1B @ 50K+/year. Compare it with
1. 6+ years on F1 @ 10K/year.
2. 6- years on H1B @ 50K/year.
3. Jackshit (= rats ass) in SKILL bill for US degreeS.
Being on F(**k me) 1 is a triple whamy. Others are complaining about 6 years of H1B @ 50K+/year. Compare it with
1. 6+ years on F1 @ 10K/year.
2. 6- years on H1B @ 50K/year.
3. Jackshit (= rats ass) in SKILL bill for US degreeS.
hair laksa kering. udang kering
purplehazea
06-12 12:01 PM
just to let you know, even with PD current people have to wait 60-360 days for approval by service center.
You cannot imagine what will happen to processing efficiency at USCIS with additional work.
You cannot imagine what will happen to processing efficiency at USCIS with additional work.
more...
zuhail
04-04 12:48 PM
Hello,
I would like to clarify that this thread is not about discussing IV donations.
Initially I proposed a special fund raising for Recapturing Visa Numbers to pay for the lobbying efforts and all expenses that would incurred by the IV team.
For people who question why money is needed to do these activities, I recommend doing a google search to understand how bills get formulated and passed, on how lobbying works etc. Or they could open a special thread to discuss these things.
Can you imagine how this organization could be run, how the IV team could meet with the lawmakers and USCIS authorities etc. Everybody have their family and work commitments/schedules. Sacrificing your personal time to do something that would benefit an entire community is an exemplary and commendable deed. It is always easy to ask questions or type in few comments from the comfort of one's home. Pursuing a common goal and acting upon it with dedication and sincerity is something else.
Simply put, by making donations we are helping the IV team to achieve our goals in the arena of legal immigration reform. It may not be the most efficient organization in the world, but it has been effective and I have personally benefited by IV's effort since July 2007 and have made regular donations to the IV fund. Of course there would be people like Snathan who would want to kill ideas and proposals. These are to be simply ignored, as we already deal with lot of shit in our lives.
Saralayar, to help generate statistics I have updated my profile with the important dates now. I will update them with more info later on. Thanks.
This thread is to discuss efforts to achieve the goal of recapturing visa numbers for EB categories. Any new ideas, proposals, recommendations for the IV team are welcome. It also includes fund raising and ways to pay for this effort.
The least we could do is to make donations to help achieve the goal.
If you can contribute some ideas, some money etc, wonderful, great!. Otherwise please don't say anything negative that is of no use to anybody.
I would like to clarify that this thread is not about discussing IV donations.
Initially I proposed a special fund raising for Recapturing Visa Numbers to pay for the lobbying efforts and all expenses that would incurred by the IV team.
For people who question why money is needed to do these activities, I recommend doing a google search to understand how bills get formulated and passed, on how lobbying works etc. Or they could open a special thread to discuss these things.
Can you imagine how this organization could be run, how the IV team could meet with the lawmakers and USCIS authorities etc. Everybody have their family and work commitments/schedules. Sacrificing your personal time to do something that would benefit an entire community is an exemplary and commendable deed. It is always easy to ask questions or type in few comments from the comfort of one's home. Pursuing a common goal and acting upon it with dedication and sincerity is something else.
Simply put, by making donations we are helping the IV team to achieve our goals in the arena of legal immigration reform. It may not be the most efficient organization in the world, but it has been effective and I have personally benefited by IV's effort since July 2007 and have made regular donations to the IV fund. Of course there would be people like Snathan who would want to kill ideas and proposals. These are to be simply ignored, as we already deal with lot of shit in our lives.
Saralayar, to help generate statistics I have updated my profile with the important dates now. I will update them with more info later on. Thanks.
This thread is to discuss efforts to achieve the goal of recapturing visa numbers for EB categories. Any new ideas, proposals, recommendations for the IV team are welcome. It also includes fund raising and ways to pay for this effort.
The least we could do is to make donations to help achieve the goal.
If you can contribute some ideas, some money etc, wonderful, great!. Otherwise please don't say anything negative that is of no use to anybody.
hot pictures laksa kering. segenggam udang laksa udang. laksa Penang,

maverick_s39
12-10 02:49 PM
With all the porting nonsense going on eb2 will move backward and eb3 will inch forward slowly. We might end up with eb2 and eb3 in 2002. congrats to all the people who ported, the only thing you accomplished is you made sure eb2 does not progress (it does not mean you have have moved forward by porting, it just means that you have made sure you have prevented original eb2 guys from getting green card), the people who ported wont gain any benefit but they will make it worse for everyone, they have to file a second i140 which will take at least another 1 year to clear and after 1 year when the ported 140's clear the eb2 will go back to 2002. You have also accomplished another great feat, DOL is going to make it impossible to file eb2 in IT jobs so even genuine people are screwed. Before people start giving red dots and justifying there porting I have an message for you, your behavior is no different from the people who did labor substitution, the end result was DOL ended labor substitution and the result of all this porting is DOL has made it impossible to get eb2 even for genuine cases. Just because others are doing it does not mean you can do it, obviously it is wrong therefore dol removed labor substitution and now dol is making it impossible to get eb2 for IT jobs even for genuine cases. 90 % of people doing this porting are desi consulting employees, they wine and complain about desi consulting companies as blood suckers (justifiably) but they themselves are bloodsuckers on the EB2 community by doing this eb3 to eb2 porting.
I was not happy with porting and labor substitution myself but if you are playing by rules what's wrong in that? I am assuming you filed your labor under eb2, so tomorrow if there a law that lets you port your case to eb1 (hey, anything can happen) what would you do? Well that's what everyone is doing.
I was not happy with porting and labor substitution myself but if you are playing by rules what's wrong in that? I am assuming you filed your labor under eb2, so tomorrow if there a law that lets you port your case to eb1 (hey, anything can happen) what would you do? Well that's what everyone is doing.
more...
house 1) 2 bungkus laksa kering/yang
gc_lover
07-18 08:34 AM
Mine reached USCIS Jul 2, 2007 10:25 AM.. no check cashed, no RD..
I will call USCIS next monday if I dont hear anything before then..
I read in one of the other thread that, a lawyer said, it might take couple of weeks to generate receipt numbers for early July filers. They are almost done with receipt number for June filers and will start with July filers.
I will call USCIS next monday if I dont hear anything before then..
I read in one of the other thread that, a lawyer said, it might take couple of weeks to generate receipt numbers for early July filers. They are almost done with receipt number for June filers and will start with July filers.
tattoo kering. tabur laksa johor.

lvinaykumar
07-07 02:27 AM
Good to see the line is moveing forward insted of backward :D
more...
pictures laksa kering

tejonidhi
09-10 01:51 PM
:)After they have their stomach full, and after finishing about animals, other humans then comes lousy aliens like me and you.
Please prey God that they don't get used to ALIENS's Flesh.:)
Please prey God that they don't get used to ALIENS's Flesh.:)
dresses house 2011 Laksa Beras Kuala
arnab221
04-22 01:22 PM
Decipher and GSC999 have totally contradictory opinions . Not sure whom to believe here .:D . There seems to have been 2 sets of opinons here of the members who attended the rally.
more...
makeup laksa kering laksa johor.
shivaz90
07-13 10:48 AM
As anyone in this forums know about this "may-a-times-told" joke about a bunch of people in an airplane that have to make some hard decision on dropping out some of thier own to save the flying aircraft. As one by one jumps out of the aircraft for a noble cause of saving the other person - our own Desi pushed the next one crying " Gandhiji ki Jai" - saving himself instead of others.
The moral of the story (which people never really bothered to infer) was that our Desi folks are trigger ready to pull someone down when it comes to me versus them. I hate to stereotype people - based on some unfounded and preconceived notions , but the more and more postings I see like this, it just reinforces my beliefs that we are still gullible enough to be divided no matter what the past had taught us.
I enjoy visiting IV forums - because of all the Indian based forums - this was one place where people came together rallied for a cause - something that I could not find in any other place. Now I am seeing some folks postings that spites and pits one against another - without understanding the real issue.
What or why does it matter if Murthy sending a letter to DHS or its Director is all about getting credit for her? Why do we have to think that its "us versus them" within our group - when we are all fighting for one single cause?
Need some civility here - Please!
The moral of the story (which people never really bothered to infer) was that our Desi folks are trigger ready to pull someone down when it comes to me versus them. I hate to stereotype people - based on some unfounded and preconceived notions , but the more and more postings I see like this, it just reinforces my beliefs that we are still gullible enough to be divided no matter what the past had taught us.
I enjoy visiting IV forums - because of all the Indian based forums - this was one place where people came together rallied for a cause - something that I could not find in any other place. Now I am seeing some folks postings that spites and pits one against another - without understanding the real issue.
What or why does it matter if Murthy sending a letter to DHS or its Director is all about getting credit for her? Why do we have to think that its "us versus them" within our group - when we are all fighting for one single cause?
Need some civility here - Please!
girlfriend Laksa kering cap orang kampung

priderock
01-22 05:31 PM
I think thigns break even at some point. It is so frustrating that it becomes no longer attractive to pursue GC (If we have not already reached that point).
You got to be open to change to survive, be it a person or a country. No point in predicting death before GC or any such extreme cases. It will definetely take as long as it needs. Its basic capitalism at best , supply and demand. You can't beat that.
Nothing wrong in trying to change the course though.
You got to be open to change to survive, be it a person or a country. No point in predicting death before GC or any such extreme cases. It will definetely take as long as it needs. Its basic capitalism at best , supply and demand. You can't beat that.
Nothing wrong in trying to change the course though.
hairstyles 1 bungkus laksa kering
perm2gc
12-28 05:30 PM
For Detroit you can use http://miindia.com.
I have already posted in miindia but we have to post for every 2 hours as their will be lot of activity in the forums and our ad may go back pages.
I have already posted in miindia but we have to post for every 2 hours as their will be lot of activity in the forums and our ad may go back pages.
pcs
11-12 05:16 PM
First step... all of us send two letters each to USCIS / Dept of State....
Please suggest the name and address asap......
Next step, after 1st Jan we seek help from court to address this issue...
Please suggest the name and address asap......
Next step, after 1st Jan we seek help from court to address this issue...
abhishek101
12-26 04:06 PM
You have pretty much written my hit list. I could not have put it in better words.
Just to add I work for a bank and to open an account within bank I had to go through a long paper process, whereas any outsider (Citizen/GC) can get it in 5 min online.
But as a bank employee I do understand that while we at bank would love to open all accounts online (less cost and all) the US government has restrictions under Know your customer requirement, that prevents us from doing so. So while most of the business understand that they are losing business they are pretty much restricted by the laws of the land.
there are two ways out of it:
1. Support legislative action for getting GC faster, for that support IV.
2. Make the immigrant group a huge economic success that the business has incentive to provide it better services.
Just to add I work for a bank and to open an account within bank I had to go through a long paper process, whereas any outsider (Citizen/GC) can get it in 5 min online.
But as a bank employee I do understand that while we at bank would love to open all accounts online (less cost and all) the US government has restrictions under Know your customer requirement, that prevents us from doing so. So while most of the business understand that they are losing business they are pretty much restricted by the laws of the land.
there are two ways out of it:
1. Support legislative action for getting GC faster, for that support IV.
2. Make the immigrant group a huge economic success that the business has incentive to provide it better services.


No comments:
Post a Comment