Saturday, June 25, 2011

iphone 3gs white and black

images iphone 3gs white and lack. iphone 3gs white and black. iPhone in Black amp; White
  • iPhone in Black amp; White



  • andycool
    07-15 11:11 AM
    No changes in my status..not even phone company. :D

    It is not the first time we got call..our case have been moved to Local office sometime in 2008..since then we got calls few times..asking for this document..that document..verification..saying we are consolidating etc etc...

    Looks like they are doing something with cases for sure :cool:

    Is your case still @ Local Office





    wallpaper iPhone in Black amp; White iphone 3gs white and black. White and Black iPhone 3G psd
  • White and Black iPhone 3G psd



  • alex99
    11-14 05:09 PM
    bump





    iphone 3gs white and black. White iPhone 3GS amp; Black
  • White iPhone 3GS amp; Black



  • Lasantha
    07-29 01:04 PM
    I would definitely drink this beer if I can get my hands on it. Hopefully it will give me some brains! :D





    2011 White and Black iPhone 3G psd iphone 3gs white and black. Thanks to GPS, this iPhone
  • Thanks to GPS, this iPhone



  • cableching
    07-11 03:02 PM
    I think movement in EB-3 for India nad Chine will be difficult, as most of the folks from ROW apply under EB3 and most of the applicants in EB2 are from India and Chine?
    As a result EB-3 quota is used up easily and the per country limits apply for Indians and Chinese. Where as for EB-2, the per country limits do not apply as the ROW applicants are not that many.



    more...


    iphone 3gs white and black. The new iPhone 3G is available
  • The new iPhone 3G is available



  • hpandey
    06-10 12:58 PM
    @hpandey : I dont think that this is any "racist" amendment. I think this amendment is more geared towards the perception that Microsoft (US) (and the simmilars) when firing ppl in US fire citizen and "hire" (H1B ppl immediately). I think if at all it needs improvement on what they mean by "same title" as within the same title people skills/trade would be different.

    I think it is racist because accordinging to Mr Grassley H1B= Indians .. that is how short sighted he is.

    Just think how many Indians and chinese would be affected and how many from ROW. What is it if not racism\discrimination whatever you might want to call it.

    If he thinks his amendments are going to bring jobs to America he is really ignorant of how the world works. If his idea is that these hundreds of thousands of H1b and AOS people are just going to pack up their bags and leave their jobs behind he is mistaken. Not everyone does a job in which he can be fired on Friday and on Monday someone else can replace him. A lot of us do jobs which cannot be replaced easily .





    iphone 3gs white and black. iPhone 3GS Black and White
  • iPhone 3GS Black and White



  • WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC
    07-13 07:46 PM
    just spoke to our firms Immigration lawyer, per them, we will see more movement in Aug Bulletin and in Sept Bulletin we will see Retrogression back to May/aug 2005 for EB2

    reasoning was Oct # would be released so they r trying to capture as many # as they can

    I am april 2006 and it seems it will be a 1 yr wait foir me now.

    This is completely bullshit...... I bet on it that the dates will never come back to Augst 2005.
    He must have said Aug 2006 not Aug 2005.
    Whoever the lawyer is, he has no idea of how cutoff dates are calculated



    more...


    iphone 3gs white and black. white apple iphone 4
  • white apple iphone 4



  • alterego
    07-15 11:03 AM
    If your ex-employer already revoked I-140, how can he give employment verification letter now? He is saying that he is no-longer intend to employ you in the revokation , on the other hand he is giving offer letter now. It is contradictory; it will appear to CIS that you & your employer is doing fradulant practice. If the I-140 was already revoked, then there is no use from it, unless if it is revoked after 180 days of your 485 pending. If it is revoked after 180 days, you can use your new employment to port the job based on AC21 to keep the 485 valid. Otherwise forget it.

    Speak with a lawyer. Your lawyer may be able to file a response, stating that the job offer stands and that the petition was withdrawn in error. Ac21 does not protect you, so I do not see any other options here. However, as tricky as this situation is, you should not take the advise of any of the posters here. Use these responses only to have an intelligent discussion with a good immigration attorney. The worst outcome of all for you would be a rejection for fraud or willful misrepresentation, in which case your future petitions would be in jeopardy and you would be unable to retain your PD also.





    2010 White iPhone 3GS amp; Black iphone 3gs white and black. iphone 3gs white and lack.
  • iphone 3gs white and lack.



  • alterego
    07-13 11:19 AM
    When a few IV members predicted the rapid movment of EB2 -I, they were dismissed as naive, and fantasizing. Yet, here we are with the EB-2-I PD current for June 2006. Lately, I'm having more faith in the philosophical statement -"The truth is unknowable". :) and having less and less faith on the speculations/ predictions of most IV members.

    Are you sure about your above statement? My interpretation is since the processing date for 485s at the Nebraska service center is July 27th 2007, all the 485S received before that date have been processed, and are waiting only for visa number assignment.

    I would like to fantasize next fee weeks my assumption is correct:). My PD is EB2-I feb 2006, RD July 2nd 2007.

    Fair enough, you are free to fantasize. :) I didn't mean to rain on your party!

    I'd wish too that what you said is true. Hey, I am a well wisher of EB immigration.

    However my understanding is that many 485s were not receipted like yours. Also the processing dates have stuck at that time now. So although admittedly I am not sure how many of those applications were in fact processed, I suspect it is not the majority. There are indications that there are 200-250K pending EB 485s of which 40-45% are EB India and another 15% or so Chinese. Looking at the bigger picture if 35% of these are EB2. I can't see how the EB2 backlog can be cleared before the end of the next fiscal year.

    I whole heartedly agree with you that our speculation and guesswork is often wrong, but it gives us something to do while we wait!



    more...


    iphone 3gs white and black. 1305118949 34 WHITE IPHONE 4G
  • 1305118949 34 WHITE IPHONE 4G



  • chanduv23
    11-11 05:58 PM
    Don't worry about the comments and the dots. I agree, things are going to get very tough in coming years.

    And, the work of every president in the modern history has been diagonally opposite to the expectation. Example, conservatives voted for Bush to ban abortion, stop illegal immigration, balance budget etc. On all these issues, he was a major upset to his supporters. Based on what I know (and don't know), I think that the expectations of most people from Obama administration are likely to dash against the rock. Specifically, people on immigration forums like this one, who feels being in the proximity of a miracle will soon realize the dangerously flawed situation. The apathy of this community will consume it. Live and learn....


    .

    Almost all my personal friends I spoke to recently who did not want to help with IV stuff, now proudly claim "As Obama has become the president, he will do something for us to get the green card"

    The hope continues :)

    People come on IV only to blame IV and admins for all the problems in their lives, but when asked to help for IV stuff - they give red dots and leave bad comments





    hair Thanks to GPS, this iPhone iphone 3gs white and black. iphone 4 in white and lack
  • iphone 4 in white and lack



  • rayoflight
    06-11 03:17 PM
    Pappu,

    Is there a way to know the list of the states the mail was sent to. As you know it is very important for these mails going to all the 50 states in huge numbers.

    Thanks,
    Rayoflight



    more...


    iphone 3gs white and black. lack or white iPhone 3G?
  • lack or white iPhone 3G?



  • kaisersose
    09-18 11:15 PM
    I had to reluctantly stay away from the rally due to a brand new baby at home, but I sure hope to be part of future efforts.

    And I totally agree that Legal is the keyword. Most Americans are not clear about Legals v Illegals and lump them together. Of course, some just do not care and do not see a need to differentiate between the two. They would just like to see Asian and South Asian folks get out of the country.

    And I also am not in favor of asking for an increase in GC quota. Instead I am in favor of not counting spouse and kids against the quota. This itself will effectively inrease the quota to over 350K per year. Directly asking for quota increase always leaves a bad taste for skeptics and will slow down any possible action.





    hot The new iPhone 3G is available iphone 3gs white and black. Not original IPhone 3G
  • Not original IPhone 3G



  • anurakt
    12-26 09:01 AM
    I agree with this, we should also crate a section in craiglist for our area and put it....It's free and people do look at the postings....

    Craiglist is one of the best websites for local promotions.


    ??



    more...


    house The iPhone 3GS comes in only iphone 3gs white and black. the lack iPhone 3G gets
  • the lack iPhone 3G gets



  • singhsa3
    03-03 06:19 PM
    Hold on..
    Not everyone visit this site. So any extrapolation won't make any sense. The idea is not to take polls but is that someone take up our issue, investigate and spread our message.


    The message is simple, you got the people with right stuff, standing in the line. Their wait is neither good for them nor good for anyone else.


    thats even worse. you are taking a poll of 500 people (*IF* you get that many respondents to this poll, my feeling is you wont cross 250) and expanding that to 1 million people in line for EB greencard.

    This is not extrapolation, its a joke.

    For the sake of the immigrant community, please dont drag CNN to Immigrationvoice.org to look at a poll that 200 people took of which 50 claim they would buy a house if they got a GC tomorrow. We all lose credibility if we make such statements.





    tattoo iPhone 3GS Black and White iphone 3gs white and black. lack buttons don#39;t really
  • lack buttons don#39;t really



  • kutra
    03-03 06:36 PM
    Folks,
    Please help me in refining the message: I plan to send to some major media.
    *****************************
    Dear Sir/Madam,

    We are an association of highly skilled immigrants, waiting for our permanent residency status. There are approximately one million such people in this situation.
    Before we proceed to make our point, we would like you to consider the following facts regarding ourselves:
    � Average age: 30-35 years
    � Average years of stay in the USA (all legally): 7 years
    � Average legal status in the USA: Final stage of the green card (called I-485 stage) and posses employment authorization document (EAD), renewable every year, indefinitely till one gets his green card.
    � Average Salary: $75K+
    � Average net worth: 100K-400K (mostly liquid)
    � Average occupations: Information technology, Doctors and Financial Analysts
    � Average education level: At least undergraduate
    � Average credit history: Excellent

    As mentioned earlier, we are in the final stage of our green card process and there are very few rejections (<1%) at this stage. It means that we would eventually get our green cards but it may take several years. Even though the chances of the rejection is very low but most people, out of fear, have been postponing any major investment decisions, like buying a house or a new car, in other words, living conservatively. In addition, due to the turmoil in the market, several of us, in spite of our excellent credit history, income and high liquid net worth may not qualify for loans as EAD is valid for only one year.

    Our organization has been urging the government to fix the green card process or at the very least relax the hassles of the yearly renewal ordeal for EADs. Either of these things will bring certainty in our life and prompt some of us to take some big decisions.

    We are writing to you with a hope that our situation will be highlighted and our intellectual and financial potential contribution to this country is appreciated.

    We conducted a small poll on one of the websites used for organizing ourselves. Almost 60% of the respondents are postponing the decision because of the situation they are in. The poll can be found at http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17660

    Yours truly,
    XYZ

    Might not be extrapolation, but gross misrepresentation. Have you taken a poll or do you have any data to justify all the numbers you are including in the e-mail? If yes, then include the links for that in the letter, otherwise no one is going to believe you.

    Why, I can say, I have 10 billion dollars which I will donate to USCIS to improve their system if I get a GC right now.



    more...


    pictures white apple iphone 4 iphone 3gs white and black. Iphone 3gs swap to my
  • Iphone 3gs swap to my



  • dilber
    04-29 04:32 PM
    I opened the mailbox at home this evening and to my complete surprise -- the physical card! Sudden burst of efficiency at USCIs, 6 days from approval to actual delivery of card.

    Good luck to everyone else!

    May be you scared the USCIS with your phone calls and they just wanted you out of their systems. So that you don't rally other people and then they might have to really become efficient.:cool:

    BTW really happy for you... enjoy:o





    dresses Not original IPhone 3G iphone 3gs white and black. Black x White iPhone 3G
  • Black x White iPhone 3G



  • vandanaverdia
    09-10 03:34 PM
    You have the fear of rejection EVERY TIME when you go for visa stamping, even though you have been doing so for the past so many year!!!



    more...


    makeup 1305118949 34 WHITE IPHONE 4G iphone 3gs white and black. The iPhone 3GS comes in only
  • The iPhone 3GS comes in only



  • desi3933
    02-11 07:03 PM
    Dude,

    Calm down, PresidenO gave you good comment and you got carried away thinking that President Obama praise you. Just vent your frustration somewhere else.

    PresidentO,

    I saw your past comment and it seems like you have an Attitude problem.

    If something your are not agree or disagree that's fine but there is now way to go this far.

    Great!!

    Now you have come down to personal attacks while conveniently chosen not to reply to this. Did you read that pdf document and if so, show me where you see 13,000 unused numbers?

    Go for facts, not for fictional stories.

    Read this
    http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY08-AR-TableV.pdf

    and tell us, where do you see 13,000 unused numbers?





    girlfriend lack buttons don#39;t really iphone 3gs white and black. White iPhone 3G
  • White iPhone 3G



  • santa123
    02-24 03:45 PM
    Can an approved I-140 from Company A (future employer) be used to obtain an extension for H1 with company B (Current employer)?
    Pls provide your inputs





    hairstyles lack or white iPhone 3G? iphone 3gs white and black. White or Black iPhone 3G.
  • White or Black iPhone 3G.



  • Tito_ortiz
    02-28 01:04 PM
    Unfortunately, Obama is not changing much. The mortgage bailout is just a show. Almost irrelevant.

    What a lovely change. Every time Obama and his press Secy opens their mouth, markets dive into red. In this country Main Street and Wall Street are in bed with each other :-)
    Obama with his sense-less economic policies, trying to separate Main Street from Wall street. Government needs to seriously lure the investors to the market , cut capital gains and taxes, take off protectionist hats and recover the economy. Then Obama can go with his socialist/populist agenda but certainly this is not the right time.:D





    perm2gc
    01-10 06:04 PM
    http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?p=70468#70468





    newbie2020
    02-10 06:48 AM
    I have some Delta Skymiles (3729miles), Not sure how to donate. If anyone needs them let me know.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free